Lead time: 1-2 weeks
Full deployment kits with spec sheets.
PVS-31A are 2376+ FOM and in White Phosphor. The device has an ergonomic low-profile design and offers superior situational awareness compared to a single tube goggle. Working directly with input from Special Forces operators, the BNVD was designed to increase system resolution, significantly reduce head-borne weight and improve system center of gravity.
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain
- Optional diopter lenses optimize operator preference for visual acuity
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and the option to use as a single monocular
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts
- Auto OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed
- LED indicators in left and right monocular alert the operator when the BNVD has no less than 10 minutes of battery life remaining
|Weight (without battery)||475g|
|Battery Type||1 AA Battery (On-Board) four (4) AA Batteries (Battery Pack)|
|Battery Life||~15 hrs with on board battery. ~50 hrs with battery pack.|
|IR LED and Low Battery Indicators||Yes|
|Water Resistance||Submersible down to 66' for 2 hours|
|Field-Of-View||40.0° (± 2°)|
|Objective Lens||27 mm (1.1 in. (±0.5 mm))|
|Minimum Focus Distance||18 in|
|Eye Relief||25 mm (1 in.)|
|Diopter Adjustment||-0.5 ± 0.1|
All Night Vision units will be shipped UPS Ground with adult signature required. Discreet Ventures LLC is not liable for any lost or stolen packages.
Export of Night Vision Equipment or related accessories (such as manuals) is strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). It is a major crime to ship or carry US manufactured night vision devices outside the borders of the United States, punishable by fines and prison sentences. Ignorance of these regulations will not hold up in court. By purchasing night vision equipment from Discreet Ventures you attest that you will not attempt to export or carry this night vision equipment outside the borders of the United States. Also, it illegal to allow a non-US Citizen to look through US Gen3 Night Vision Devices, even on US soil. Again, this is a crime punishable by fines and prison sentences.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.